Top Casino Bonus In India
Find the best online casino bonus in India:
Every casino in India gives bonuses, especially to first-time and loyal players. However, choosing the right bonus can be a tricky and daunting task, especially that there are many casinos to choose from. When choosing a casino bonus in India, you should consider the bonus amount, the terms and conditions tied to it (wagering requirement), and the expiry date. We also mention different types of casino bonuses such as deposit bonus, free spins, no deposit casino bonus, reload bonus, and cashback. In the end, we list the best online casino sites in India that offer casino bonus to new players. To help you come up with the best decision, we made these guides and tips.
Highest Casino Bonus in India
Get 150% up to ₹15,000
Get additional ₹101
daily for 7 days
What is a casino bonus?
It is a bonus in money and other exciting offers given to new and existing players. There are different types of casino bonus, and some of them include the following:
- Deposit bonus – it is a welcome bonus offered to new players. All casinos offer a deposit bonus, but they vary in terms of size and wagering requirement. Deposit bonuses give players a 100% match on their initial deposit. If you deposit Rs. 5,000, you will get additional Rs. 5,000, bringing your total credit to Rs. 10,000. However, there are wagering requirements you need to comply, and the wagering requirement varies per casino.
- No deposit casino bonus – This type of bonus gives players the chance to gamble without risking their own money. What makes this all the more appealing is you don’t need to deposit to unlock the bonus. To avail the no deposit bonus, all you have to do is create an account. While this sounds great, you have to know that the bonus is usually lower than other deposit bonus types. Not to mention, only a few casinos in India offer this kind of bonus.
- Free spins – This type of casino bonus lets you play the slot machines without using your own money. With free spins, you’ll be able to familiarize the slot machine without risking your money. Many online casinos in India offer free spins not only to new players but to existing players. There are two different types of free spins:
Free spins after creating a new casino account
Free spins received as a promotion availed by existing customers.
- Reload bonus – It is available to existing online casino players only. It is somewhat similar to that of a deposit bonus, but the difference is you can use it again and again. You can use the reload bonus after withdrawing your balance of losing on the casino game. To activate the bonus, you have to make another deposit, and you’ll be able to avail substantial extra bonus money that you can use again.
- Cashback – This type of casino bonus in India returns a part of what you lost on a game regularly. It is exclusive in games that participate in cash back promotions. With a cash back bonus, you can cut down your losses.
Rizk Casino is generous in giving free spins, with 50 free spins offer to new players.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What casino in India offers the most generous bonus?
Of all casinos in India, the most generous one with their bonuses and promotions is LeoVegas. They offer all types of bonuses with minimal wagering requirements. If you make your initial deposit, you’ll be able to get a welcome bonus.
LeoVegas in India offers to new players a 100% deposit bonus up to Rs. 80,000.
Can you withdraw your bonus money?
Yes, but there are a few conditions or wagering requirements you should meet.
What is a wagering requirement?
It pertains to a set of rules imposed by the casino site, and you need to meet those rules before you can withdraw your bonus money. It contains the number of times you need to wager your bonus money, ranging between 20 to 30 times.
What should you keep in mind when choosing a casino bonus?
- Wagering requirement – Every casino in India has a different set of rules in terms of wagering the bonus money. In the wagering requirement instruction, you will see the number of times to need to wager your bonus before you can withdraw it. Some casino sites have a low wagering requirement, while others are way too high. It will be favourable on your end if you choose a casino site that has a low wagering requirement as it enables you to withdraw your money easily. A wagering requirement of 20 is relatively low.
- Expiration date – what makes casino bonuses trickier is the corresponding expiration date that each bonus has. The wagering requirement could be below, but if the bonus expires in a few days, you are in trouble. Look for casino bonuses with a liberal expiration date. That way, it would be easier for you to comply with the wagering requirement. A decent expiration date for casino bonuses should be at least 30 days. You will have the whole month to complete the wagering requirement. Some online casinos in India would even give you a longer expiration date. It is all about doing your research well to find what online casinos have a lenient expiration date.
- Contributing games – Another vital thing to keep in mind is that not all casino games qualify for the wagering requirement. Some may be eligible but not 100%.
Slot machines – They contribute 100% of the wagering requirement. Slot machines are a game of luck or fortune. The player can’t control the outcome.
Card games – They contribute 10% of the wagering requirement. Card games are a combination of luck, skill, and strategy.
Online casino bonuses are designed to attract new players and keep existing players from playing. While there are plenty of bonuses to avail, you have to know that each comes with a wagering requirement and expiration date. Some casinos in India offer generous bonuses but with stricter wagering requirements and tighter expiration date. Some casinos offer average bonuses but more lenient wagering requirement and expiration date. It is essential to know all your available options by comparing different casino sites. That way, you will get the most of what casino bonuses have to offer.