Best Strategies to Make Money Playing Online Blackjack
Blackjack is a casino game that belongs to the game of luck category. However, with some skills and strategy, you can somehow increase your chances of winning. However, not all blackjack players are aware of specific techniques and tactics to improve their winning odds. If you are one of them, this article is for you.
Blackjack is a game of luck, but you can increase your chances of winning with practice and strategy.
In this article, you’ll learn to understand what blackjack is and the simple strategies you can use to improve your winning potential somehow.
- Timing – It is not just enough to have a strategy. You need to know when is the best time to apply such a process. When you have a tactic, you have to stick to it 100% all the time. Do not deviate in the middle of the game, as it will be a recipe for disaster.
- Understand that blackjack simulations vary in design – not all blackjack simulations are the same, and not all of them functions the same. A real simulator have the ability to detect all the cards in the shoe. Here’s how it works. If you notice that the ace of spades is dealt, the game will track that particular card until the next shuffle. If you see that the simulator follows the virtual card, it is definitely worth taking the chance on the game.
- Choose the right casino – This is basic, but many players tend to ignore its importance. Make it a habit to choose a highly reputable and popular casino, especially those featuring blackjack games and generous welcome bonuses and promotions.
- Choose the right blackjack variant – There are different blackjack variants, and each comes with a house edge. The lower the house edge, the better your chances of winning.
- Know the difference between online and offline blackjack – if you have tried playing blackjack in a land-based casino and online casino, you would know the difference – decision-making, game feel, and the possibility to take some extra risks.
- Consistency – You need to be consistent with your strategy. Inconsistency will lower your chances of winning. We get it! It’s so frustrating when you are losing your streak. However, you have to be aware that deviating from your strategy in the middle of the game is a precarious move, and, most of the time, it will not improve your chances of winning.
- Card counting – This strategy works best when making side bets, especially in live dealer blackjack. What is the card counting strategy all about? It is a method that lets you follow the number of high and low cards in the shoe. With this technique, you will have an idea of what card might come next. Hi-Lo is one of the easiest card counting methods. Low cards are 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6, while high cards are 10, jack, queen, king, and an ace. With every low card, you will add one point, and with every high card, you deduct one point. Your chances of getting 10-valued cards are high if the count is higher, which is advantageous for the player and bad news for the dealer.
- Practice is the key – While you can learn many strategies or know you can discover your own tactics, there is still nothing more precious than practice. As they say, practice makes perfect. Fortunately, many online casinos that offer blackjack play a free option where you can practice playing blackjack using virtual money. If you don’t practice religiously, you will not be ready for real money blackjack. The play-for-free option will surely not be as challenging and as adrenaline booster as the game that involves real money, but you will learn from it.
- Apply the conservative blackjack strategy – The traditional blackjack strategy that does not grow old is this – do not play high stakes if you are not ready for them. Stay away from high-stake games, especially if you are just starting to learn the game. Increase the stake only when things work on your favor. Every time you win, you have to gradually increase your bet.
- Martingale strategy – It is the perfect game strategy for players who want to win big money, can afford to lose a lot of money, and are not afraid of big losses. If you are a big spender, the martingale strategy is best for you. It is the opposite of the conservative approach. With this strategy, you have to double your bet every time you lose. It might sound audacious, but the goal of this strategy is to gain back all your losses in just one win. However, you have to remember that this strategy is not recommended for beginners. It is a strategy used by the pros as well as those who have a huge bankroll.
Choosing the right online casino plays a huge difference in your overall blackjack experience.
The tips and strategies mentioned above are not enough to increase your winning edge but can make a massive difference in the outcome of the game.
Play online blackjack now!
Online blackjack relives the feeling of playing blackjack in the traditional land-based casino. There could be changes in the game rules and variants, and so, it is of utmost importance to study the rules prior to playing. Learn to manage your expectations and playing habits. Do not play if you are unprepared because chances are you will end up losing money. Feel free to follow the strategies and tips mentioned above. Above all, practice! Who knows, you might come up with your own winning strategy. The best online casinos that offer online blackjack are 22Bet Casino, LeoVegas, Royal Panda, and Unibet Casino.
Blackjack games have a specified in-house edge designed for casino sites to ensure they make money from it over the long run. Apply these strategies to increase the possibility of making money, but there is no guarantee that you will beat the house. The house always wins!