UPI Casino Guide
When it comes to funding your online casino account, you’ll have plenty of options, and one of them is UPI or Unified Payment Interface. It is one of the most preferred deposit methods primarily because it is cheap, reliable, and efficient. It has made transferring funds to online casinos easy for Indian players and bettors. In this UPI casino guide, we’ll take you through our detailed guide on how to use UPI to deposit and withdraw funds from your online casino account. For your convenience, we have created guides on UPI wallet setup and deposit and withdrawal process via UPI. You will also find answers to your questions in the FAQs section in this ultimate UPI casino guide.
UPI is one of the fastest ways to transfer money to an online casino and sports betting site.
Best Online Casinos Accepting UPI
UPI Pros & Cons
- It is one of the cheapest ways to transfer funds to an online casino account.
- The transfer is instant. Once you transfer money, it will reflect in your casino account in real-time.
- The Reserve Bank of India regulates it.
- Lack of anonymity. The government of India regulates it. They can track your transactions should they want to.
- There are instances when transactions are delayed as some casino sites still need to validate your fund transfer.
How to Set up a UPI wallet?
To set up a UPI wallet, you will need two things: an Indian bank account and a smartphone. Below are the steps to follow:
- Download a UPI Wallet – Some of the commonly used UPI wallets are Google Pay, PayTM, BHIM, and PhonePe. These UPI wallets can be easily downloaded on the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the UPI app of your choice, you will key in important details about yourself.
- Create a VPA or Virtual Payment Address. It will enable you to send and receive funds through UPI.
- Link your bank account to UPI – The linking of the bank account to UPI will make the process easy and smooth. You can easily fund your UPI account through your bank or send money to your bank from your UPI wallet. To link your bank account to your UPI wallet, you have to type in the phone number registered to your bank account. UPI will be the one to fetch all the necessary account information.
How to Deposit with UPI on an online casino?
Be wary as not all online casinos accept UPI. However, some of the best online casinos do accept UPI payments. Now that you have set up your UPI wallet, you are now ready to deposit to your online casino account.
- Open the casino site and go to the deposit or banking section.
- Click the desired deposit method, which is UPI.
- You will be redirected to a new screen to see the UPI ID of the casino site. Enter the amount of money you want to deposit. Open your UPI wallet and start sending the typed-in amount. The money will be instantly transferred from your UPI wallet to your casino account. If you want to speed up the deposit process, you can upload proof of payment in the selected field.
Claim your deposit bonus
Once the money is already in your casino account, you will be automatically eligible for a welcome casino bonus. A welcome bonus package comes in the form of free money and spin. UPI is one of the deposit options that automatically make you eligible for a deposit bonus. Some deposit options don’t improve quality for deposit bonuses like Skrill and Neteller.
Every online casino has a set of rules when it comes to claiming the deposit bonus. Make sure you read through carefully the rules or else your deposit bonus/welcome bonus package will be forfeited. It usually has a set of wagering requirements and expiry dates.
There is a vast option for UPI Wallets, and all can be downloaded in the App Store and Google Play.
How to Withdraw from an online casino via UPI?
Withdrawing your winnings from an online casino via UPI is a straight-forward process. Just follow this simple guide on how to withdraw via UPI from an online casino. Kindly note that you can only withdraw via UPI if you also deposited via UPI. If you deposited the funds via Skrill, then you will only be able to withdraw via Skrill. Also, make sure that your identity is verified before you request a withdrawal.
- Go to your profile and click on the ”Withdrawal” button.
- A new page will open up where you can see all the payment methods available for you like MuchBetter, Skrill, ecoPayz, Perfect Money, AstroPay and PaySafeCard. Click on the ”UPI” option.
- Next, enter all the relevant details and click on the ”Confirm” icon.
The minimum withdrawal amount is different in every casino. It can take 1-5 business days for the amount to reach you. There is no fee for withdrawals with UPI.
One of the main advantages of using UPI as a payment option is that it does not charge you a fee for transactions. Unlike some other payment methods, you will receive 100% of your amount you deposited in your casino account.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have not tried depositing in your online casino account via UPI, then now is the best time to do so. The transaction is real-time, safe, secure, and cheap. It allows multiple transactions with a high maximum deposit limit. You can also use it to withdraw your casino earnings at a very minimal withdrawal transaction fee. It is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India, which provides an added level of security.