Casino Account Verification
Should you send documents to withdraw from a casino?
If you are playing in a real-money online casino in india, you need to verify casino account. The verification process is easy, but it will require you to submit documents, which many players are hesitant to do so. In this article, we will discuss the process of casino account verification and why the need to do so.
How to verify your account?
- Submit all the necessary documents; either take a photo or scan the documents.
- Upload the documents on the casino site or send them via email.
- Wait for a confirmation message from the casino informing that your account is already verified or if they need additional documents.
How to know if the account verification request is legit?
A legit account verification request comes from the official casino site. If it comes from an email, check the email address and ensure it is from the casino site. If you are having doubts, contact the customer support team.
What types of documents are needed for account verification?
To verify casino account, there are documents you need to submit, such as:
- ID – You will need to submit valid identification documents such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Proof of address – You need to submit a document that shows your name and home address, such as a bank statement, utility bill, and insurance papers, to name a few.
- Proof of payment method – It refers to the payment method under your name.
- TIM ID – In some instances, some casinos would require a selfie photo of yourself holding your ID.
How to send the documents?
There are different ways to send the documents, but the method varies from one casino to another. Some casinos have a portal where you can easily upload documents. Some will ask you to send the documents via email. the on-site submission is better as such a process is easy and swift.
When is the best time to submit the documents?
All online casino players need to verify casino account, especially when making the first withdrawal request. Contact customer support and inform them you want to verify your account. They will send you the documents you need to submit. Once you successfully submitted all the documents, it would only take less than 24 hours to verify your account.
How casinos handle documents?
You must be apprehensive with the thought that your personal documents will be mishandled. There is nothing to worry for all your documents will be handled safely and securely by trained casino employees. The documents are stored in encrypted databases. Firewalls are also added for an extra layer of security.
Payment methods verification
Online casinos periodically verify your payment method to ensure that you are the rightful owner of the account. Depending on the deposit method you used, you will be asked to submit any of the following:
- Debit card/credit card – You need to submit a photo of your card but make sure that the last six digits card number are only visible. It should also show your complete name and expiry date. The backside of the card containing the CVV must not be shown.
- Bank account – You need to submit the most recent bank statement showing your name and the bank’s logo.
- E-Wallet – You need to submit a screenshot of your e-Wallet account such as Neteller, Skrill, and much better. It should show your name, account ID, and the page’s url.
Why is it necessary to submit documents?
It is a must to verify casino account because it is a requirement from the operator’s license. It is a way of preventing money laundering, identify theft, fraud, and other related crimes.
Checking for self-exclusion
Account verification is not only intended for fraud prevention but also account safety. You can’t play if you have a previous account that has been closed due to self-exclusion.
Checking if you are of legal age
Gambling in any form must only be done by people 18 years old and above. If the casino is caught allowing minors to gamble, it could be held liable and accountable. It could lead to a considerable fine or revocation of a gambling license.
How to know if your documents are verified?
The verification process may take a while, but usually, it will not take longer than 24 hours. The documents need to be manually reviewed by a real person. You will soon receive an email informing you that your account is already verified.
Source of income
Regular players don’t need to submit proof of income. However, if you are a high roller or a VIP player, sometimes casinos will ask for a proof of income. You need to provide documents indicating your source of gambling funds.
Why is there a need to send the source of income?
Showing proof of income is a part of the license requirements. The casino has to make sure that your gambling fund does not come from illegal sources. It is also a part of promoting responsible gambling.
Getting your documents approved
The goal is to make sure your documents get approved on the first try. Yes, not all documents get verified on the first try. Some have to wait for many days and even weeks, but it has nothing to do with the process but with the type of documents presented. To ensure you get approved on the first try, do the following:
- Make sure the documents you submitted are valid. Check the expiry date, ensuring that it is not expired. When submitting utility bills or bank statement, make sure it is issued within the last three months.
- Submit a clear copy of the document, making sure that the entire document is visible.
- Make sure that the details on the documents match your casino account. If they don’t, you need to provide an explanation.
Casino account verification is something that all casino players have to go through. It is not a nuisance as it is one way of ensuring that you are the account’s rightful owner. The process is easy and swift for as long as you submit all the necessary documents.