No Deposit Casino Bonuses
If you have tried playing in an online casino before, you probably have heard of a no deposit casino bonus. We are going to discuss no deposit casino bonuses and how you can take advantage of them. We will list the best online casinos in India that offer no deposit bonuses upon registration. For your ease, we will also take a look at the no deposit bonus claim process and how to use that bonus once you get it. Last but not the least, we also go through the terms and conditions of no deposit bonuses such as wagering requirements and maximum winnings. So, without any further ado, let’s delve right into our ultimate no deposit casino bonus guide.
What are no deposit bonuses?
It is a type of bonus given to casino players for free without asking them to deposit, hence, the name no deposit bonus. It can be in the form of cash, free spins, or both. With this type of welcome bonus, you can play casino games without risking your own money. Some people might think that this kind of offering is too good to be true, but it is real.
Best Online Casinos that offer no deposit bonuses
What are the different types of no deposit bonuses?
No deposit bonus comes in two types: free spins and cash bonus, and both of them can be used at playing real money casino games.
- Free spins – These free spins can be used to play slots for free without requiring you to deposit money. However, free spins can only be used in particular slot machines. The casino site will determine it. One of the casino sites that offer no deposit free spin is Royal Panda. The moment you sign up, you will receive ten free spins, but you can only use the free spins on Starburst. There is a wagering requirement of 35x.
- Cash bonus – It is free money given to you after signing up with the casino. However, you can only use the money when playing chosen casino games. Just like the free spins, you won’t be asked to make any deposit. Take note that some online casinos let you use no deposit cash bonus on all games. One of the online casinos that offer a no deposit cash bonus is Jeetwin. It gives you Rs. 1,000 the moment you sign up and confirm your account, but you have to wager it 20x before you can withdraw the casino bonus amount and any earnings that come from it.
Can you keep the money if you win?
Any earnings you get from playing online casinos using the welcome bonuses you can keep on your own, but you have to take note that there are certain requirements you need to comply with. There is also a maximum withdrawal limit; the highest amount you can withdraw from the bonus wins.
How to claim a no deposit bonus?
Below are the steps you have to take to claim your no deposit bonuses:
- Claim a no deposit welcome bonus – Sign up for an account to access the bonus and games right away. However, some casinos will ask you to verify your account first before activating the bonus.
- Get rewarded as an avid player – If you play at an online casino regularly, you will be given rewards and bonuses. Online casinos regularly offer bonuses, promotions, and campaigns to loyal players. They come in the form of a cash bonus and free spins. Some of the promotions offered by many online casinos are bonuses and perks on your birthday, holiday, and special events. They vary from one online casino to another.
How to use a no deposit bonus?
These are the steps to take when using a no deposit bonus:
- Choose an online casino that admits Indian players.
- Sign up for an account.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- Once the required data are provided, click on the “submit” button. Some casinos will ask you to activate your account; make sure you do that extra step.
- Once your account is all set up, the next step is to log in to your account.
- You will notice that the bonus automatically loads up to your account, and you can use it to play casino games. However, you have to keep in mind that some online casinos will require you to provide the correct code before activating the bonus. Again, it varies from one casino to another.
Can you claim all no deposit bonuses?
Yes! However, you can do so only once for each online casino. You are allowed to create only one account with the online casino. If you create a double account and you get caught, your account will be terminated, and you will be permanently banned.
No deposit bonus terms and conditions
A particular bonus can only be claimed once. It is strictly prohibited to create multiple accounts to avail of no deposit bonuses more than once.
- Wagering requirement – The no deposit bonus must be wagered a certain number of times before you can withdraw your winnings. The exact number varies from one casino to another, but no deposit bonus usually comes with a high wagering requirement.
- Games you can play – With the bonus money and free spins, you can only use them at certain games. These games are yet to be determined by the casino site. Some games may not even count for the wagering requirement. Again, every online casino has a different set of rules you have to be aware of.
- Maximum winnings – There is a maximum amount you can withdraw when you win using a no deposit bonus. Yet again, it varies from one online casino to another.