Zimpler Casino Guide
Zimpler is a mobile wallet service based in Sweden. What it does enables you to make deposits and withdrawals through your phone. It is specially created with online gamblers and gamers in mind. Fortunately, many online casinos are now adopting Zimpler as they see it as one of the safest and secure ways of processing payment online. In this Zimpler casino guide, we’ll take you through our step-by-step guide on how to use Zimpler to deposit and withdraw funds from online casinos in India. Some think that Zimpler is another e-Wallet option, but it is not. Zimpler is an intermediary between a chosen payment option and an approved online casino. All transactions in Zimpler are implemented under the Swedish Financial Services Authority regulation, an institution that manages all banks in the Scandinavian country.
Best Online Casinos Accepting Zimpler
Get 150% up to ₹15,000
Get additional ₹101
daily for 7 days
Zimpler Pros & Cons
- Very fast deposits – a few seconds after approval.
- Completely Anonymous payments.
- In many casinos, there are no fees for payments with Zimpler.
- Secure Transactions – Zimpler transactions are encrypted via SSL technology, which makes them very secure. Moreover, each payment must be approved by you with a verification code.
- You can choose between different ways of making Zimpler payments. These include credit cards, invoices and bank transfers.
- Partial Fees – Fees are charged for Zimpler payment on account.
- Can only be used with a smartphone. You can’t use it on a desktop.
- Very few online casinos accept Zimpler.
How to Sign up for Zimpler?
You don’t need to create a Zimpler account at all. When you deposit in an online casino via Zimpler, your account will be automatically created.
- Log in to the casino site and go to the cashier section. Choose Zimpler as the payment portal.
- Key in the amount and choose which service you want to use: bill, bank, or card.
- Enter your mobile number to receive the verification code via SMS. Confirm your payment.
- Once your payment is made, your Zimpler account will be automatically activated. The next time you make a payment, all you need to do is to enter your mobile phone number.
How to verify your Zimpler account?
Zimpler probably has one of the easiest account verification processes. All you need to do is go to Zimpler’s official website and provide your mobile number. You will receive a code that you need to key in to confirm and activate your account. Once you enter the correct code, your account is already active, and all you need to do is verify using your bank ID.
How to Deposit in an online casino via Zimpler?
One of the good things about Zimpler is it allows deposits with your bank or bank cards like VISA and MasterCard. Zimpler will verify your identity before you will be allowed to make deposits. Use Zimpler mobile app to deposit and manage your account.
Every time you make a deposit in an online casino or any online transaction, Zimpler will send a unique code, including the link to your account. You have to confirm the transaction by entering the correct code. Your transaction will not push through if you key in the wrong code. When using Zimpler in funding your online casino account, you have to take note of the following:
- Check the deposit limit, although it varies from one casino to another.
- Check for bonus offering wagering requirements, especially the terms and conditions.
- Check if the casino allows both deposit and withdrawal via Zimpler.
To deposit funds in your casino account, follow this guide:
- Go to your profile and click on the ”Deposit” icon.
- A new page will appear where you can select the ”Zimpler” option. Choose your bonus and enter the amount you wish to add.
- Select your Country and enter your Bank Name. You will receive a verification code on your mobile phone to complete the payment. Once you confirm the transaction, the deposit will be instantly credited to your account.
How to Withdraw from online casinos via Zimpler?
Withdrawing funds from an online casino is an easy process. Make sure that you also deposited via Zimpler if you want to withdraw via Zimpler. It is necessary to get yourself verified before you request a withdrawal.
- To withdraw your funds, simply go to your profile and click on the ”Withdraw” icon.
- Some casinos do not offer Zimpler as a withdrawal method. In that case, you can use Skrill, Neteller, PhonePe, PayTM, or Trustly to take out your winnings. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and input your relevant details. Your withdraw will be processed within 24 hours and you will receive your money in a couple of days.
Gamble online with Zimpler
Zimpler is one of the most convenient ways of funding your online casino account. In just a few minutes, you can transfer funds and even have the option to open a line of credit, which you can use to cover funds at a later date. Talking about convenience, you can access Zimpler through your phone, which means that you can make deposits and withdrawals straight from your phone. Funds are moved securely. Zimpler pays attention to the safety and security of all transactions. When using Zimpler, you have to enter your information once and use the same funds to play across online casino groups. To keep the transaction secure, Zimpler uses a code verification process for every transaction. Every time you transact using Zimpler, be it deposit or withdrawal, a one-time pin is sent to your registered number, and you have to input the code to the site correctly.
How Secure is Zimpler?
Zimpler is serious about your privacy. All personal and financial data collected are in accordance with the laws and regulations. As a way of keeping your data safe and secure, it added a layer of protection through SSL encryption. With every transaction, there will be a verification code sent to your registered mobile number. It is to ensure that the transaction reaches a mutual agreement. Don’t worry, as Zimpler won’t ask for sensitive bank details.
When you deposit at online casinos via Zimpler, there will be charges ranging from €1.50 to €4.90 if you pay via invoice. Similarly, when you withdraw via Zimpler, a fee will incur. There will also be currency conversion fees when you deposit via Zimpler at online casinos.
Frequently Asked Questions
Zimpler is formerly known as PugglePay. It is a Swedish FinTech company founded in 2012 in Stockholm and Gothenburg. Its ultimate goal is to make mobile payment convenient and easy for everyone. It operates under the motto, “Super Good Payments.” It collects your card, bank, and bill payments in one place, which makes it perfect for online gamers and online casino players. Zimpler acts as a payment terminal to enable you to use your existing bank accounts to pay for products and services without having to undergo a registration process. You will be dealing with Zimpler, so there is no need to share your personal and financial information with merchants. It makes Zimpler one of the hassle-free and safest ways of transacting online. If you are into online gaming, online gambling, or cryptocurrency exchange, it is practical to use Zimpler.