Terms and Privacy
Our terms and privacy are written based on online casinos’ purpose – to entertain and help players make money while having fun. Everything you see in our terms and privacy page should not be considered as legal advice. Only legal professionals have the legal knowledge, and technical know-how can do that.
- We take no legal responsibility for any errors you will find in our materials.
- Our contents are purely based on fun and entertainment. They should never be used for illegal activities whatsoever.
- We are an independent body focusing on news and information about online gambling, specifically the Indian market.
- We do not assert the accuracy of the information we provided on our site.
- We do not own brands or trademarks mentioned on our site. Trademarks belong to their rightful owners.
- The contents published by our site remain ours. They are copyright protected. Hence, they should not be used anywhere else unless authorized by us.
- We value your personal and financial information. We have a robust data protection system to protect your identity from online theft and phishing.
- It is a must for you to know how we use your data. We collect data to deliver marketing communications, personalization and internet-based advertising, verifying account information, and competitions and giveaways.
- We do not share, trade, transfer, or disclose any information except otherwise required and in accordance with the law.
- Should you wish to no longer deal with us, you can ask us to delete your data by closing your account.
- We have implemented tight security measures to protect all pertinent data from loss, misuse, and alterations.
Should you wish to find out more information or you have questions and concerns, do not hesitate to contact us. Our contact page contains all our contact details. Feel free to reach out.