Depositing funds into online casino sites in India can be done in many different ways. It has given players the option to choose the deposit methods they are most comfortable with. This article will show you the available deposit methods online casino players in India can use in funding their accounts. We list the available payment methods for online casinos and mention their pros and cons so you can wisely choose your desired payment processor. We also mention the online casinos in India that accept the respective payment option. In the end, there is an FAQs section where you can find answers to your questions regarding the payment methods.
Bank Cards (Credit & debit card)
If you own a debit or credit card, know that you can use it to fund your online casino account. However, you have to keep in mind that not all banks allow gambling transactions. To those that allow online gambling, the transaction is swift and convenient. All you need to do is enter your bank details, including the amount you want to deposit.
- It is the widely accepted online payment method for casinos
- It is readily accessible as almost everyone has it.
- The deposit is instant.
- Some banks don’t allow gambling transactions.
- There’s a corresponding fee, which could be just a small amount.
- Most online casinos do not offer credit cards as a withdrawal method.
Online casino sites in India that accept bank cards include the following:
Online Bank Transfer
- INB (Indian NetBanking)
The fund is deposited through a wire transfer from your bank to an online casino.
- It is readily available in almost all casinos.
- It has a corresponding transfer fee, which could be higher when compared with other deposit methods.
- The processing time could take more than three days, which is quite frustrating for many players.
Online casino sites in India that accept bank transfer include the following:
- Pure Casino
UPI (United Payments Interface)
It is a state-owned organization by the National Payments Corporation of India. Some of the preferred UPI apps to deposit on online Indian casino include the following:
- Google Pay
- SBI Pay
- Paytm Payments Bank
- BHIM app
- Axis Pay
- Google Tez
- BOB UPI
- The transaction is real-time/instant fund transfer between two bank accounts.
- It is done through mobile apps which is way faster when compared with others.
- No charges
- You will need to create a virtual payment address (VPA) which some people don’t like.
- It has a one-time transfer limit.
- There could be some issues with delayed payment.
Online casino sites in India that accept United Payments Interface (UPI) include the following:
- Pure Casino
- Royal Panda Casino
IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
It is an instant payment transfer system in India. IMPS is managed by the National Payments Corporation of India.
- Real-time transactions.
- It can also be used on smartphones and tablets.
- No fee.
- Safe and Secure.
- You can’t make payments anonymously.
- Some casinos do not offer withdrawals with IMPS.
Online casino sites in India that accept Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) include the following:
- Pure Casino
- Casino Days
If your credit card gets rejected, which usually happens in online gambling, your best resort would be prepaid cards. They work the same way as the credit card, but the difference is that the card needs to have money in it before using it.
- It minimizes the risk of identity theft as it won’t require personal banking information.
- It is widely available and easy to use.
- All gaming platforms accept it.
- It eliminates the possibility of overspending.
- You can select INR as a currency of choice when loading money onto the card.
- It is widely accepted in many online casino sites in India. The type of prepaid card you use will depend on the casino site itself.
- It comes with high fees.
- Sometimes withdrawals from prepaid cards are impossible except EntroPay.
Ewallets (Online Wallets)
- Skrill: You would need a username and password, including the amount you want to deposit to finalize the payment.
- Paytm – It is available in 11 languages; one of the preferred eWallet portals of Indian bettors.
- Neteller: Depositing funds takes only a minute as the process is simple and straightforward. You need to wait for the transfer fund confirmation which would only take a few minutes, and the money will be instantly credited to your casino account.
- MuchBetter – It is one of the leading e-wallet systems. Storing, sending, and saving money are brisk with MuchBetter.
- ecoPayz – It is an e-wallet that is accepted widely. Deposits and withdrawals are instant with ecoPayz. The only disadvantage is its fees.
- Zimpler – It is an e-wallet that can only be used on a smartphone. Secure and anonymous transactions are possible with Zimpler. The only disadvantage is that just a few online casinos accept Zimpler.
- Paypal – Paypal is a leading e-wallet that is accepted worldwide. However, you cannot use Paypal anymore to deposit and withdraw funds from online casinos in India.
- Payeer – Payeer is a versatile and secure e-wallet that supports over 150 different payment solutions. It makes depositing and withdrawing funds from your casino account quite easy and secure.
With online wallets or eWallets, Indian casino players will fund their accounts in a fast, convenient, and efficient way. What eWallets do is act as an intermediary between your bank and casino account. This method would require you to create an account with your chosen eWallet platform, such as Skrill and Neteller. Fund your eWallet using your bank card or bank transfer. Once the fund transfer is successful, you can now use your eWallet to fund your casino account.
- Easy and quick fund transfer.
- It is safer when compared with other fund transfer options.
- It is cheaper when compared with traditional banking.
- It supports INR, enabling you to convert INR to another currency such as euros, US dollars, and the likes.
- It is widely accepted in online gambling sites in India.
- Some online casinos restrict the use of eWallets, but in India, almost all online casinos accept eWallets.
- It is dependent on the device.
- Some online casinos in India do not give a welcome bonus to players using eWallets.
- Some have a corresponding fee.
Online casino sites in India that accept eWallets (online wallets) include the following:
- Casino Days
- Pure casino
It is a relatively new yet innovative way of carrying transactions online. Cryptocurrency exists online and can be bought and sold just like in the regular foreign exchange market. Examples of cryptocurrency are:
- Bitcoin: It is the leading cryptocurrency and has the highest value per coin on different bitcoin casinos.
- Litecoin – it is the second leading cryptocurrency. It has a larger blocksize compared to bitcoin. It can also support multiple transactions at a particular time.
- Ethereum: This cryptocurrency has smart contracts applicability.
- Dash: It ranks fourth on the list of commonly accepted digital currencies.
- It is safe, secure, and safe.
- You don’t need to deal directly with Indian banks.
- It is tax-free.
- It is not location restricted.
- It is highly volatile.
- The minimum withdrawal requirements can be unfavorable.
- Transactions are immutable.
Many Online casino sites in India that accept cryptocurrency include the following:
- Bit Starz
- 7 Bit Casino
- Fast Pay Casino
- 1x Slots
- Lucky Niki
- Spin Samurai
- Casino BTC
- Golden Lion
- CK Casino
What to keep in mind?
- When choosing a deposit option, you need to consider the safety, security, ease of use, and approval by a higher authority.
- The fastest way to deposit money on your online casino account is through eWallet.
- If you experience any problem while depositing funds in your casino account, all you need to do is contact customer support, and your queries or issues will be resolved in no time.
- Please note that some casino sites don’t give welcome bonuses for some deposit channels like eWallets and cryptocurrency. However, it still will depend on the casino site itself. So, might as well do your research ahead of time.
- Prepare all the necessary documents as some casino sites will ask for proof of identity and other supporting documents.
- You are not stuck with one deposit method. As you gain experience along the way, you can change your deposit method to the most comfortable and favorable ones.
- The casino is all about fun and gambling. It requires real money, and so you need to be a responsible player. It is safe to only deposit what you can afford to lose.