AstroPay Casino Guide
If you have tried playing in an online casino, then you probably heard of AstroPay. It is based in the UK and one of the fastest growing online payment service providers globally. It is popular because of its virtual prepaid cards that can be used multiple times for making secure, efficient, and fast payments online. For players of online casinos, AstroPay makes a perfect choice. In this AstroPay casino guide, we’ll take you through our step-by-step guide on how to use Astropay to deposit and withdraw funds from online casinos. For your ease, we have created the Astropay signup guide. We also go over the Pros & Cons, Astropay fees, and frequently asked questions about Astropay in this ultimate Astropay casino guide.
Best Online Casinos Accepting AstroPay
AstroPay Pros & Cons
- It provides a high security and protection level, which explains why it is one of the highly preferred deposit methods by casino players worldwide.
- Many web-based portals are adopting to AstroPay payment method. You can use an AstroPay card to fund your online casino account and when shopping online.
- You predetermine the amount you want to spend. Thus, avoiding the possibility of overspending, which usually happens when you are gambling.
- It does not charge extra fees.
- The transaction remains anonymous.
- Instant Payments
- Secured by TLS Encryption
- You can purchase AstroPay cards in various local currencies, including INR.
- Widely accepted in India
- It does not have withdrawal options. If you want to retrieve your winnings from online casino games, you will need to use other withdrawal options.
- AstroPay Card is only available in some Latin American and Asian countries.
How does AstroPay work?
It works the same as credit and debit cards with a few differences. For one, the amount of money stored in the AstroPay card is fixed. You can use it without divulging your personal information, such as your name and bank details. You can use it for any online transactions, including playing on online gambling sites. You have the option to choose your preferred currency. Today, AstroPay Cards are a big thing. They are integrated with thousands of web-based portals and a large number of casinos across the globe.
How to Create an AstroPay account in India?
Creating an account on Astropay is very easy. Just follow our step-by-step guide:
- Go to the AstroPay website and click on the ”Start” icon.
- Next, enter your mobile number and click on ”Sign Up”.
- You will receive a confirmation code on your cell phone. Enter that code in the box and click on ”Done”.
- In this final step, key in your First Name, Surname, Date of Birth, Document Number, and Email ID.
Your account will be successfully created and you can proceed to buy an AstroPay card. Kindly note that the AstroPay card is only valid for 12 months from the day it is issued.
How to Buy an Astropay Card in India?
You can purchase the card from the official AstroPay website. If you opt for AstroPay Card, you have to know that you will not have a physical card. Instead, you will have a virtual card and use it to pay for online transactions such as depositing at an online casino. To buy AstroPay Card, follow these steps:
- Go to your profile and click on “New Card”. Select your preferred currency (Indian Rupees (INR) or US Dollars). For online casinos in India, it is best to choose Indian Rupees. Choose the amount you want to buy. It ranges between Rs. 800 and Rs. 80,000. If you want the amount to be larger than Rs. 80,000, then you have to buy several AstroPay Card. You can buy up to 10 AstroPay Cards worth up to Rs. 80,000 each.
- On the checkout page, confirm your purchase. Once payment is successful, you can now use your AstroPay card to deposit money in your casino account.
How to Deposit in an online casino via AstroPay
Now that your AstroPay Card is ready, you can now proceed with the next step; to choose an online casino that accepts AstroPay. Join an online casino of your choice. The good news is a lot of online casinos in India accept AstroPay Card. Create an online casino account, which usually takes less than five minutes. Then follow these steps:
- Go to your profile section and click on the ”Deposit” button.
- On the payment page, choose “AstroPay” as a deposit option.
- Enter the necessary details such as AstroPay Card number, security code, expiry date, and the amount you want to deposit. Confirm your transaction. In less than a minute, you will be able to fund your online casino account using an AstroPay Card.
Receive a Welcome Bonus
If you are a new player, you will receive a welcome bonus package after your initial deposit. Fortunately, AstroPay is one of the deposit channels that make you eligible for a welcome bonus. Online casinos usually double the amount of your initial deposit when you use AstroPay Card. Aside from doubling your initial deposit amount, you will also receive other perks like free spins that you can use in playing slot machines. The welcome bonus package comes with some conditions such as wagering requirements and expiration date. It is important to know the terms and conditions for the welcome bonus so you can strategize on how to use it to your advantage.
Once you are all set, you are now ready to start your online casino journey. Go to the casino game of your choice and start playing. Have fun while earning!
Unfortunately, you cannot withdraw funds using an AstroPay card. It is only meant to deposit funds into your account. You have to use different payment methods such as IMPS, ecoPayz, UPI, Skrill, Neteller, Zimpler, Bank Transfer, PaysafeCard, Bitcoin, MuchBetter, and VISA to withdraw your winnings from online casinos.
AstroPay does not charge a fee for deposits. Creating an account on AstroPay is also free. When you deposit in an online casino account via an AstroPay card, there is no additional fee charged for the transaction. This is one of the best advantages of using AstroPay.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is funding your online casino account using AstroPay Card worth it? The answer is a big yes! There are some drawbacks, but overall, the pros outweigh the cons. If you want to ensure your safety, security, and privacy when playing casino online, then definitely AstroPay card is the best place to be. It prevents the possibility of overspending because the money is already preloaded in the card. It is more like self-regulating too. You get to control how much money you spend when gambling online.