Best Online Blackjack in India
Blackjack is a casino game that Indians have come to love. It is a game of skill and strategy. Before, only old players are fond of playing Blackjack, but with the advent of online casinos, more and more youngsters are playing it. In India, some of the recommended sites for playing Blackjack are LeoVegas, Betway Online Casino, and 22Bet Casino.
In this detailed online blackjack casino guide, we share our experience with you as we have actually played live blackjack on several online casinos in India. You can even play blackjack online for real cash in India on your smartphone. In this article, we will go over how to play blackjack online and which are the best casinos that offer online blackjack real cash game. You will also get to know about the different blackjack variations which will make your online blackjack live casino experience incredible.
Best Online Blackjack Casinos in India
Get 150% up to ₹15,000
Get additional ₹101
daily for 7 days
Is playing Blackjack legal in India?
Blackjack is legal in India. The Federal Law of India does not prohibit its people from playing Blackjack or other casino games, for that matter.
Play Online Blackjack For Free
Can you make real money from playing Blackjack?
Yes. Many people are making money from playing Blackjack but do not expect to always win. While it is essential to master the skill and strategy, luck has a big part too. No matter how skillful or strategic you are in playing Blackjack, it is not always a guarantee that you will still win.
How to play Blackjack?
The goal of playing Blackjack is to get as close to 21 as possible. Do not go over 21, the player that is closest to 21 wins. Below are the steps to playing Blackjack:
- Choose a casino site that offers Blackjack – Almost all casinos online let you play Blackjack. They make sure they have Blackjack as it is one of the well-loved casino games.
- Deposit funds on the casino site – Before you’ll be able to play Blackjack, you need to fund your casino account first. For Indian players, there are different ways to fund your casino account, such as:
- Google Pay
- NetBanking/Instant Online Bank Transfer
- VISA Card/MasterCard
- AstroPay Card
- Claim your bonus – Online casinos give bonuses, especially to first-time and loyal players. You can use the bonus to kickstart your game.
- Know the rules of playing Blackjack – Blackjack is all about a game of comparison wherein the goal is to get as close to 21 as possible without going over. If you go over 21, you will lose. You will also lose the game if the dealer has a higher card face value than you.
- Determining the cards’ face value
- The numbered cards have the same value.
- The picture cards are valued at 10. It includes jacks, queens, and kings).
- The ace cards are valued at either 1 or 10.
- Blackjack table – The game is played on the blackjack table.
- Competitors – You are not competing against other players but against the dealer.
- Card distribution – At the start of the game, you’ll have two cards, and so as the dealer. You have the option to draw additional cards. The number of cards that you can draw depends on you. To draw a card, click the command “hit me.”
- Blackjack –If you reach 21, that’s an outright blackjack. You are busted if you go over 21.
Should you wish to stop before reaching 21, the command is “stand.” The dealer draws cards, and if he gets busted, you won.
- Push – If you and the dealer’s cards are of the same value, both of your money will be returned.
- Double down – When you are given your first two cards, you can double down. It means that you double your initial bet, which is usually the best decision if you feel like your first two cards put you in a favorable situation.
- Splitting – If both of your cards are the same (pair), you have the option to split the cards into two different hands. You will receive an additional card on each hand and will play on each hand separately. You also need to wager the same amount of money as the original bet.
LeoVegas brings the experience of playing live blackjack real money in the comfort of your home.
What are the different blackjack variations?
The usual Blackjack that you have come to love is the classic or standard blackjack. Fortunately, there are other variations that you can try on, and each has its own set of rules.
- Double attack blackjack – It lets players double the initial wager after seeing the dealer’s upcard. With this tactic, you’ll be able to assess your chances of winning before placing your bet. Begin with a small bet and decide to increase your bet a bit further after seeing the dealer’s card. You can also earn more by placing a side bet. As the dealer draw his third card, you can bet that the dealer is going bust.
- Blackjack switch – It is similar to the original Blackjack, but the difference is that in the blackjack switch, you will have two hands at the start of each round. Place a wager of equal size on each hand, and you have the option to switch the second card of each hand after the cards have been dealt. If you are dealt two of the same cards on the same hand, you can still split that up just like in traditional Blackjack.
- Super fun 21 – Casinos in las Vegas Strip first offered this blackjack variation. Today, it is one of the most preferred casino variations in various online and offline casinos across the globe. When compared with other blackjack variations, Super Fun 21 is more entertaining and fast-paced. It lets you play more hands as you can split and double, which is not allowed in the standard Blackjack. You can split up to four hands and double any of the cards’ numbers. You can also surrender half of the total bet after doubling. With this feature, you’ll be able to cut your losses, especially if you feel like the odds is against you.
What is the best blackjack version?
It’s quite hard to distinguish which version is the best as every player has his/her own preference and style. One thing is for sure; all blackjack variations have their distinct curb appeal entertainment-wise. If you are new to playing Blackjack, it would be best if you are going to start with the classic Blackjack. Take the time to master the basic rules and move forward to learning the different tactics and strategies. Once you have mastered the basics of Blackjack, you can now proceed and try different variations.
Like other casino games, Blackjack is meant to be played for fun and entertainment purposes and not solely for money-making purposes. Many blackjack players were able to make money from it but always keep in mind that Blackjack is both a luck and strategy game. It would take a while for you to master how it works, but it will surely keep you entertained. If you want to begin your blackjack journey, then go ahead and choose the best online casino. Make your initial deposit, and you will receive a welcome bonus package. It is usually in free spins and a certain amount that you can use to play Blackjack and other casino games. Use the bonus amount so you won’t use your personal money, especially that you are still learning how the game works.
Play Online Blackjack in India
If you want to try playing Blackjack, then it’s time to choose your preferred online casino. Play with a live dealer now to take your gaming experience to the next level. You can also opt to play the traditional Blackjack, but what sets live Blackjack apart from the rest is that you feel like you are in the real-world casino setting. You will see the dealer through a webcam and communicates with you through a microphone.