PaysafeCard Casino Guide
PaysafeCard is a payment solution issued by Smart Payment Solutions Private Limited. It has been around since 2001 and since then has become one of the leading prepaid methods in Europe. It can be used for different transactions such as messaging, calling, online gaming, and other internet-related services. The beauty of having a PaysafeCard is you no longer need to use your bank card or credit card. All you have to do is to verify your identity using your phone number. You will receive a 16-digit pin, and you need to enter the pin when playing online. In this PaysafeCard casino guide, we’ll take you through our detailed guide on how to deposit and withdraw with PaysafeCard at online casinos in India.
Best Online Casinos Accepting PaysafeCard
PaysafeCard started as a small company created by four Austrian friends. It was formally introduced to the market in 2004, and three years later, it reached 10 million transactions. In 2009, it signed a partnership agreement with MasterCard. In 2013, Skrill managed to purchase PaysafeCard. Two years later, both Skrill and PaysafeCard were acquired by Paysafe Holdings UK Limited. Today, Paysafecard is available in 49 countries.
PaysafeCard Pros & Cons
- Completely anonymous transactions.
- Safe and Secure.
- Very easy to deposit via Paysafecard.
- Many casinos do not let you withdraw your funds via Paysafecard.
- No option to top up the card on a website or an app.
- You can only top up your card with cash.
How to Sign up for PaysafeCard?
To sign up for a PaysafeCard account, the following steps should be followed:
- Go to the official website of PaysafeCard. Registration is free of charge. Click on the ”Sign Up” button.
- Select your Country.
- Key in your username, password, and email.
- You will receive a confirmation email. Click on the link to verify your email.
- Your email will be successfully verified. Move on to the next step.
- Enter your First Name, Surname, and Date of Birth.
- Input your residence address, postcode, and City.
- Key in your mobile number.
- You will receive a validation code on your cell phone. Enter that code to verify your account.
That’s It. Your account will be created. You can proceed to purchase a PaysafeCard pin and upload it to your PaysafeCard account. Enter your username and password every time you pay for online purchases.
How to verify your PaysafeCard?
Install the PaysafeCard app on your preferred device. Connect your PaysafeCard account by logging into the app and use two-factor authentication. Key in your login data. A message will be sent to you. Confirm that you receive the message to have your account verified.
How to Deposit funds in online casino via PaysafeCard?
Transferring money to and from PaysafeCard can be done via NetBanking. When funding your online casino account using PaysafeCard, follow these steps:
- Visit the deposit or cashier section of the online casino.
- Select PaysafeCard as your preferred deposit method.
- Specify the amount you want to deposit and confirm the transaction.
- Confirm your identity by entering the 16-digit pin. As soon as the payment is processed, it will reflect on your online casino account. The entire process would only take a few seconds/minutes. For large deposits, you can use multiple PaysafeCard.
How to Withdraw from online casinos via PaysafeCard?
Withdrawing from an online casino via PaysafeCard is a hassle-free process. Kindly make sure that you have successfully verified your identity before you request a withdrawal. It is necessary to deposit via PaySafeCard if you want to withdraw via PaysafeCard. To withdraw your funds, simply follow these steps:
- Go to the ”Cashier” section and click on the ”Withdrawal” tab.
Gamble online with PaysafeCard
PaysafeCard enables you to do your transaction anonymously. Verification of identity only takes place the moment you buy the card. After that, all you have to do is to use your phone to top up the card. When transferring funds to and from the online casino, all that’s left for you to do is enter the unique 16 digit pin. You don’t need to key in other details such as your name, CVV, and expiry date, which is usually the case if you use debit and credit cards. It prevents the possibility of overspending. If you are someone who has a hard time tracking your spending, especially when playing at an online casino, PaysafeCard is the best for you. It lets you set a specific budget while playing, and so you can lessen the possibility of going beyond your allotted budget.
How Secure is PaysafeCard?
PaysafeCard treats all information seriously. It is committed to protecting your privacy and confidentiality. PaysafeCard ensures that all your personal and financial information is taken care of. The data collected and used are stored securely and will not be disclosed. It includes all features and services provided to clients during web visits, portals, and payments. It also uses SSL encryption technology to add another layer of security and protection. More so, it strictly adheres to laws where it operates. Another layer of protection is installing biometric data to third parties who help PaysafeCard manage risks, especially identity verification. It includes software and services used to verify your identity. All these measures are observed to ensure that your account is safe and secure.
All transactions with PaysafeCard are without charges. However, there is a currency exchange fee applied on transactions. There is an annual fee of 9.90 Euro or Rs. 870 for PaysafeCard MasterCard. Also, if you don’t complete a single transaction within a year, then there will be a fee of 5 Eur or Rs. 440.
Frequently Asked Questions
PaysafeCard is one of the leading names in online prepaid payment methods. It is managed by the Paysafe Group (Paysafe Holdings UK Limited subsidiary). It is headquartered in Vienna, Austria, and actively operates in 50 countries across the globe. Currently, it enables payment at over 600,000 outlets, including online casinos. Many online gamblers prefer PaysafeCard because it allows them to transact safely and anonymously. The goal of PaysafeCard is to offer payment solutions that help individuals meet their needs.