Bitcoin Casinos in India
Digital currencies, also known as cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, are taking the world by storm. Today, it is now possible to gamble using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Litecoin, and ripple. Thanks to a bitcoin casino, it has taken gambling to a whole new level. In India, online casinos accepting bitcoin as a currency are continuously growing, making this review timely and relevant.
In this ultimate Bitcoin casino guide, we will take an elaborate look at the best online casino sites in India that accept Bitcoin. Furthermore, we will also discuss how to gamble online with Bitcoin. Payment options and online betting options will be reviewed too. You can use Bitcoin to play exciting online slots and live dealer games. We will also cover Bitcoin casino bonus details and other accepted Cryptocurrencies. Without any further ado, let’s delve right into our comprehensive Bitcoin casino guide.
Best Online Casinos that accept Bitcoin
Table Of Content hide
- 4rabet – It is one of the few casino sites that accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. There is an option to translate the site into Hindi. PayTM is supported, which is one of the most convenient payment methods in India. If you sign up for an account and make your initial deposit, you will get a welcome bonus of up to Rs. 20,000.
- Wazamba – It accepts bitcoin and ripple payments and supports INR currency. Players will get a 100% deposit matchup upon an initial deposit of up to Rs. 30,000.
- GoodWin Casino – It boasts a total of over 600 casino games, all accepting cryptocurrency payments. New players are welcome with a 100% deposit match-up bonus or up to Rs. 100,000. If you are a high roller, you will surely enjoy your time at GoodWin Casino. It has a unique VIP Program where avid players feel special and valued.
- Casino Days – It is one of the casino sites specially created for Indian players. It features classic Indian favorite casino games like Teen Patti and Andar Bahar. There are over 2,000 games to choose from, and all accepts cryptocurrency payment like bitcoin. The minimum deposit is Rs.500. New players will get a welcome bonus of up to Rs. 20,000.
- Choose a betting site.
- Select the event you want to bet on.
- Bet on your favorite team.
- Ethereum – second to bitcoin is Ethereum. Although it is not as popular as bitcoin, many Indian players and players from other parts of the world are using it. It is based on the blockchain and provides a token called ether. This token is used in casinos in India accepting Ethereum. There are casino games exclusively for Ethereum, and they come with exciting bonuses and promotions, too, especially if you make your initial deposit. Before you can start gambling with Ethereum, you need to have an ether or memorable Ethereum exchange. The outlook for Ethereum is promising, which is one of the reasons you should give it a try.
- Litecoin – contrary to its name, Litecoin isn’t light at all. Would you believe that it is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies in the market? It was launched in 2013, two years after the launching of bitcoin. The primary reason why it was launched is to have a silver counterpart for bitcoin gold. It functions the same way as bitcoin but has a different mining algorithm. Litecoin’s limit is 21 million, which is a pretty high limit for casual casino players.
- Ripple – is a form of cryptocurrency based on blockchain, and it uses an XPR payment token for every transaction. To buy ripple, you should go to cryptocurrency exchanges and store it in your wallet. You can use it when playing in online casinos that accept ripple. You will get a welcome bonus in your first deposit, which you can use to jumpstart your online casino gaming experience.
How to Gamble with Bitcoin?
Gambling with bitcoin is the same as gambling using fiat money. There is nothing complicated in the process and the tools themselves. All you need to do is to follow the casino site’s instructions, and you are good to go. If you sign up with an online casino and choose bitcoin as your preferred payment method, you will be given a BTC wallet address. Go to your bitcoin wallet address and enter your preferred amount to be sent to the casino’s BTC wallet address.
What’s good about bitcoin is that the deposit and withdrawal are instant. Should you want to cash out your winnings, all you have to do is visit the casino’s cashier page. There will be a step-by-step instruction for which you need to follow. Withdrawal processed are real-time, but there are instances when it would take a few days for the money to reflect in your account. It has something to do with the casino site itself and has nothing to do with bitcoin.
Bitcoin Casino Reviews
We did thorough research and investigation to find out which bitcoin casinos are the best in India. We tried our best to be factual and unbiased. Our team has looked at all considerations and parameters to give you transparent reviews. They made sign up with different bitcoin casinos that operate in India, made deposits and withdrawals, and have contacted customer support. Basically, everything you will read in our reviews is based not just on online research but also on real experience. We have first-hand experience dealing with these casinos, and so we guarantee that what you will get from our reviews is genuine, factual, transparent, and unbiased.
Gambling with Bitcoin
Gambling with bitcoins is great, especially if you want to improve your BTC balance quickly. Bitcoin casinos have a lot of games to offer. In fact, they accept other forms of cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin, Ethereum, and ripple. However, just like any other casino game, you have to work on your skill to win the game and eventually increase your bitcoin balance.
Aside from casino games and the usual bitcoin-supported games, you can also bet on sports using bitcoin and other related cryptocurrencies. If you are an Indian bettor, you will be glad to find out that you can use bitcoin in betting on your favorite sports. You can use bitcoin to bet on cricket and IPL on altcoins and bitcoins. To place your bet, follow these steps:
Play online slots using Bitcoin
Online slots are casino goers favorites. They are entertaining and are best if you are the type of person who wants to chill and kill time. While you can play slots without using real cash, the excitement is different when there’s something at stake. Fortunately, you can use bitcoin when playing online slots. These slot machines were supplied by some of the world’s top providers like NetEnt and Microgaming.
Play in a live casino using Bitcoin
Can you use bitcoin in playing live casino games? Of course! You’ll be able to experience how it feels like to be in a land-based casino right in the comfort of home. You’ll be able to talk to live dealers via chat and microphone, and you get to see and communicate with other players too. You can use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies when playing in a live casino. You’ll be able to play different games like poker, blackjack, roulette, and baccarat.
Bitcoin Casino bonuses
If you choose to use bitcoin as a currency in playing online casino games, you will be eligible for bitcoin bonuses. To trigger the bonus, you have to make an initial deposit. Aside from the welcome bonus, you will also be eligible for other bonuses and promotions, especially if you become a regular casino player. However, you have to be aware that each bonus comes with terms and conditions. It is a must to read the terms and conditions for you to maximize the benefits that these bonuses have to offer.
What are the differences between crypto and Bitcoin online casinos?
Bitcoin casinos and cryptocurrency casinos exist. While bitcoin is a form of cryptocurrency, there is a massive difference between the two. Bitcoin casinos are exclusive for bitcoin mode of payment, whereas crypto casinos accept all forms of cryptocurrency, including bitcoin. Playing with cryptocurrencies like bitcoin brings a lot of benefits – convenience, efficiency, and ease of the process.
Are there other available cryptocurrencies?
Although bitcoin is the most popular form of cryptocurrency, other forms are still well-accepted in cryptocurrency casinos. Alternative currencies include Ethereum, ripple, and altcoins. They are well-loved by Indian players.
Bitcoins are cryptocurrencies, in general, are a big thing. We are living in a convenient time when everything can be reached right at our fingertips. Bitcoin enthusiasts can now play online casino games using bitcoin as a preferred currency. Such a decentralized currency provides a fast, secure, private, and safe transaction. Bank interventions are not necessary anymore, which is a good thing for Indian players considering that the majority of banking institutions in India block transactions involving gambling.
Our bitcoin casino review aims to help clear your thoughts about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, mostly using them in India’s online casinos. It is a good move considering that there are plenty of Indian online casinos this year. More online casinos mean more players looking for more convenient deposit and withdrawal methods. Gambling with bitcoin is one of the simplest, straightforward, secure, and fastest transactions. Although it comes with a few disadvantages like high volatility, it is still one of the best cryptocurrency methods for online casinos. The pros outweigh the cons; plus, the number of online casinos accepting cryptocurrency is continuously growing.