Teen Patti Hands
Sequences in Teen Patti
Teen Patti is a traditional Indian game. If you don’t know or have little knowledge about Teen Patti, specifically Teen Patti hands, we are going to discuss them in this article. Teen Patti hands look the same as poker and video poker, but the difference is in the number of cards. In Teen Patti, you will only have three cards as opposed to five cards in poker.
Below is a guide – everything you need to know about Teen Patti hands, the order rank, and the available odds. For one, you have to know that Teen Patti isn’t difficult to play, but you need to have a basic understanding of the game, especially if you want to take your gaming experience to new heights.
Teen Patti Sequence Rules
It is very important to check the type of hand you are dealt with when playing Teen Patti because each has different values. By looking at the type of hand, you will most likely predict the outcome of the game. Teen Patti hands resemble that of the poker hands but differ in the ranking order.
- Straight Flush – It pertains to the hand with three succeeding cards of similar suit. It is also called pure sequence and Pakki round. The lowest hand is 4-3-2, and the highest is A-2-3.
- Three of a kind/Trio/Trail – It pertains to three cards of similar rank; the lowest is three of twos, while the best is a trio of three Aces. It is the most ideal possible hand in Teen Patti.
- Straight/Normal run – It pertains to three succeeding cards but differs in the suit.
- Flush/Color – It consists of three suited cards, which don’t necessarily need to be in sequence.
- Pair – You have a pair hand if two of the three cards are of similar rank. The lowest possible pair is 2-2-3, and the best pair hand is A-A-K.
- High Card – If you don’t have any of the combination cards mentioned above, your chances of winning will be based on the highest-ranked card.
Probabilities of Teen Patti Sequence
The probabilities for Teen Patti hands vary – can be easy or difficult. Getting a pair of hands is easier than a straight flush. You will find the possible combinations and probability for Teen Patti hands arranged from highest to lowest below.
- High card – 74.39%
- Pair – 16.94%
- Flush – 4.96%
- Straight – 3.26%
- Three of a kind – 0.24%
- Straight flush 0.22%
Teen Patti Sequence Payouts
When it comes to playing Teen Patti, you have to keep in mind that each winning hand has a different corresponding payout. Your payout will be larger if you will place your bet on the better pair or 3+3 side bets.
Below is the corresponding payout for every Teen Patti hand:
- Straight – 1:1
- Three of a kind – 4:1
- Straight flush – 5:1
- Royal flush – 5:1
Pair or Better
- One pair – 1:1
- Flush 3:1
- Straight – 6:1
- Three of a kind – 30:1
- Straight flush – 40:1
- Royal flush – 200:1
- Three of a kind – 5:1
- Straight – 10:1
- Flush – 20:1
- Full house – 25:1
- Four a kind – 50:1
- Straight flush – 200:1
- Royal flush 1000:1
Disclaimer: The payout greatly varies from one casino provider to another. It also varies per table.