Baccarat is one of the table games that attract many casino players. It is where you get to find all kinds of gamblers, from the beginner to the high rollers. Should you wish to learn how to play baccarat and eventually become an expert, you must know the baccarat rules. We will give you guides and everything you need to know when playing baccarat. You will also learn about Third Card Rule in this detailed guide. We list the best online casinos to play live baccarat in India. This article covers everything you need to know about playing online Baccarat for real cash in India.
Baccarat – The Rule You Need to Know
The purpose of playing baccarat is to bet on the possible outcome of the game and not on your own set of cards. Below are the important baccarat rules:
Rules when placing bets
There are three main bets you can choose: player, banker, and tie. To find out the winning hand, it is the one valued closer to nine.
Rules for hand values
It is a must to understand the value of every card when playing baccarat. The card values are as follows:
- 2 to 9 cards – Their value is the same as their face value.
- Ten and face cards (Jack, Queen, and King) – They are valued at 10.
- Ace – Its value is 1.
Note: If the total value of your card exceeds 10, the first digit value is removed. Only the second digit is counted.
Now let’s go to the proper baccarat rules.
Baccarat has a unique set of rules that must be thoroughly understood to maximize your gaming experience.
- Player – Placing your bet on the player’s hand means you are trusting that the player’s hand will be close to nine than the banker’s. If your bet is right, you will receive a payout of 1:1. One particular rule when playing baccarat is that when the first two cards of the player value less than 5, a third card is dealt.
- Banker – The rule is similar to that of the player, but this time you are placing your bet on the banker. In an online casino, the banker bet s the most popular bet because of all possible bets; the banker bet has the lowest house edge of only 1.06%. the downside of banker bet is the low payout rate (19:20) because of the 5% commission fee.
- Tie – Of all available bets, the tie has the lowest probability of winning, but the payout is appealing at 8:1. To win a tie bet, the player and the banker need to have a hand of the same value.
What Is The Third Card Rule?
A third card is added if the player’s hand value is under five. The addition of the third card will also depend on the banker’s hand. the following are the circumstances when an additional third card is drawn:
- 2 or less Any
- 3 Any but 8
- 4 anywhere between 2 and 7
- 5 anywhere between 4 and 7
- 6 6 or 7
Step by step guide for the game round
- Place your bet (player, banker, or tie).
- Place side bets (optional).
- Two cards are dealt to the player and banker.
- The value of the cards is revealed.
- You will receive a payout if you bet on the winning hand.
- A new round starts.
Payout Baccarat Rules – What to Keep In Mind?
Banker 0.9:1 (house edge)
Finding out the house advantage
If you bet on the banker and you win, a 5% commission fee will be taken from your total winning amount for the reason that the banker has a lower house edge. If you play the 8-deck table standard baccarat rules, the following percentage applies:
- 45.87% of the winning hand goes to the banker while 44.63% goes to the player
- 44.63% of the losing hand goes to the banker, while 45.87% goes to the player
- 9.51% of the tie bet goes to the banker, and the player
The table layout
If you have not tried playing baccarat before, you surely have hesitations thinking that it would be a game difficult to understand. The thing is baccarat table layout is easy to understand. In fact, it is one of the easiest casino games to date. There are two sections-player and banker in the table layout: a physical casino or an online casino. In the digital betting interface, you will see the main and side betting options and the statistics.
Play for free
If it is your first time playing baccarat or trying to learn baccarat to gain more knowledge and experience, you might want to consider playing for free first. Many online casinos let you play for free using virtual money. Some give you welcome bonuses, which you can use to play baccarat and other casino games for real money without risking money from your pocket. It is best to play for free first, especially if you are not confident playing baccarat yet. One of the online casinos that let you play baccarat for free is JungleRaja. All you need to do is sign up for an account at JungleRaja Casino, and you will receive Rs. 500 as a welcome bonus. You can use the money to play JungleRaja games, including baccarat. Try on the different betting options, including side bets, to have the first-hand experience of how it feels like playing online baccarat.
Recommended Casinos to Play Baccarat
Get 150% up to ₹15,000
Get additional ₹101
daily for 7 days