ecoPayz Casino Guide
ecoPayz is an e-Wallet accepted around the world. It offers a wide array of financial services, making it a perfect payment option for online casino players from different parts of the world, including India, America, and Europe. It lets you make an online payment, transfer funds, and withdraw through a prepaid debit card. It was established in 2008 and operated by PSI-Pay Limited. It was initially called ecoPayz Service, but later on, renamed to ecoPayz. In this ecoPayz casino guide, we’ll take you through our detailed guide on how to deposit and withdraw money with ecoPayz at online casinos in India. For your convenience, we have created a step-by-step ecoPayz signup guide. We also tackle its Pros & Cons, ecoPayz fees, security, and FAQs. So, without any further ado, let’s get right to it in our comprehensive ecoPayz casino guide.
Best Online Casinos Accepting ecoPayz
ecoPayz Pros & Cons
- Fast and easy deposits.
- Usually no fees.
- Real-time withdrawals.
- Accepted worldwide.
- Two-step verification since 2016.
- Bonus eligible payment method.
- Secure and anonymous payments.
- Not accepted by some of the biggest online casinos.
- Transaction Fees.
How to Sign up at ecoPayz?
To sign up for an ecoPayz account, follow these steps:
- Go to ecoPayz official website. Click the signup button that can be found at the topmost part of the official page. You can also open a free account on the same page.
- Input your username (at least six characters long), email address, and password (at least eight characters long). Select your country of residence and currency. Also, choose your preferred language.
- Provide all pertinent information such as your complete name, date of birth, mobile phone number, home address, postcode, and source of funds.
- Enter the validation code. Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions. Select marketing preferences. Finally, click the “Create Account” icon. Your account will be successfully created.
How to verify your ecoPayz account?
Verifying your ecoPayz account is very easy. Log in to your ecoPayz account and choose “upgrade for free.” Click verify your identity. Upload all the necessary documents such as your proof of identity, address, and a photo of yourself holding your identification card. Click “send for verification.” Your account will be upgraded after reviewing your documents.
How to Deposit funds in online casino via ecoPayz?
Choose an online casino that accepts ecoPayz payment. Fund your ecoPayz account and log into your online casino account. To begin transferring money from ecoPayz to your online casino account, follow these steps:
- Go to the deposit/cashier’s section.
- Choose ecoPayz as the payment method of choice.
- Specify the amount you want to deposit. The minimum deposit amount is Rs. 450.
- Enter your ecoPayz account details like your username and password and click submit. Once you click submit, the money will be instantly transferred from your ecoPayz account to your online casino account.
How to Withdraw from online casinos via ecoPayz?
Withdrawing your winnings from an online casino via ecoPayz is a simple process. Kindly make sure that your identity is verified before you request a withdrawal. To withdraw your funds, simply follow these steps:
- Go to your profile and click on the ”Withdraw” icon.
- A new page will appear where you can see all the payment methods available such as PhonePe, Skrill, IMPS, Neteller, and Paysafecard. Select ecoPayz as the payment method.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and key in your ecoPayz payment details. The minimum withdrawal amount is Rs. 890. Click on ”Confirm” to initiate the transaction. Your withdrawal will be processed in a day and you will receive your money in your ecoPayz wallet.
Gamble online with ecoPayz
- ecoAccount – it is a private online account inside ecoPayz. It lets you send and receive funds in multiple currencies. Through your ecoAccount, you can transfer funds using your preferred payment method without divulging your financial information.
- ecoCard – if you already have an ecoAccount, you can proceed with applying for an ecoCard, which MasterCard supports. You will have a physical card, and you will fund it through your ecoAccount. The beauty of ecoCard is you don’t need to have a bank account or to have to go through a credit check; plus, you can use it at any MasterCard-supported merchants.
- ecoVirtualCard – it is a single-use payment card that is only available virtually. You can use it online and over the phone for as long as the merchant accepts MasterCard. It is available in different currencies, including US Dollars, GBP, and Indian Rupees.
How Secure is ecoPayz?
ecoPayz has employed all necessary measures to keep your information private and confidential. It employs the latest security and fraud protection technology so you can transfer funds in a secure, quick, and safe way.
✅Secure technology – ecoPayz uses the secure way of transferring funds to and from merchants and PSI members. All transactions are encrypted from your browser to ecoPayz’s website using SSL (secure sockets layer) protocol.
✅Thawte Certification Authority – ecoPayz’s site is certified by Thawte Certification Authority to see to it all information shared is secured.
✅Secured processing – All information shared is kept in a safe environment. Information from ecoPayz is confidential, and does not disclose payment method.
One of the biggest disadvantages of using the ecoPayz wallet is its fees. If you deposit money via ecoPayz voucher, bank transfer, or credit card, the fee can vary between 1.6 and 6%. For currency conversion, ecoPayz charges a 2.99% fee. If you do not use the ecoPayz account for more than 12 months, you have to pay a monthly fee of Rs. 132. When you withdraw your money from your ecoPayz account via bank transfer, it will cost you between 522–885 INR.
Frequently Asked Questions
ecoPayz is a global payment solution specializing in providing instant, convenient, and secure payment services to customers and businesses around the world. It has been around for more than two decades. It started as a small company in 2000 but has now become one of the mainstream digital payment solutions worldwide. There are many e-Wallet portals today, but ecoPayz is one of the longest and most established. It offers an end-to-end account and card-based payment solution, which benefits individuals and businesses who want to make use of the digital payment system.
If you are an ecoPayz user, you can fund your ecoPayz account using methods like bank transfer, VISA, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, and GiroPay. ecoPayz takes pride in providing fast and secure payment, lower fees when compared with other payment solutions, good customer service, and no p2p fees.