MasterCard Casino Guide
MasterCard is probably one of the most popular banking methods worldwide. The good news is almost all casinos in India support MasterCard. MasterCard is a multinational financial service company based in New York. However, it does not release its own credit cards. It relies on its partner banking institutions to process and authorize credit card transactions.
In this MasterCard casino guide, we’ll take you through our detailed guide on how to deposit with MasterCard at online casinos in India. We also mention MasterCard Pros & Cons and fees. Furthermore, we also go over the MasterCard security in great detail. You can find the answers to your questions in the FAQs section at the bottom of this guide. Without further ado, let’s have a look at our ultimate MasterCard casino guide.
Best Online Casinos Accepting MasterCard
MasterCard Pros & Cons
- Instant Deposits.
- Almost all online casinos accept MasterCard.
- Casinos offer welcome bonuses when you deposit via MasterCard.
- Safe and Secure.
- Chargeback option and insurance against fraud.
- No limit on casino bonuses.
- No additional registrations are necessary.
- It can take up to 5 days for the amount to reach you when you withdraw funds.
- It’s not as fast as e-Wallets.
- Excessive transaction charges.
- Sometimes, withdrawal is not possible with MasterCard.
How to Sign up for MasterCard?
If you already have a MasterCard, you have to register it online for you to use it in online transactions, such as when depositing money on your online casino account. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to your bank’s official website.
- Enter your card number and click sign up.
- You will need to create a private code.
- You will be asked to confirm your identity by providing answers to your chosen security questions.
- Create a SecureCode.
- Registration is complete.
How to verify your MasterCard account?
It is a must that your MasterCard account is verified before you can use it in online transactions. The majority of financial institutions take extra security known as Verified by MasterCard SecureCode, which is another step to authenticate online purchases, including your online casino transaction. To verify your MasterCard account, you will need to provide information about your card issuer to confirm your identity. Create a strong password. When all is completed and authenticated, you will now become a verified user of MasterCard.
How to Deposit funds in online casino via MasterCard?
Depositing money in your online casino account using MasterCard is easy. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Go to the online casino’s deposit section/cashier section.
- Select the ”MasterCard” Payment Option.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit. You can deposit as little as Rs. 73 or $1. Key in your mobile number and email address.
- Enter your card number and billing information. The casino site will check the card for approval. Once approved, the funds will be instantly transferred from your MasterCard to your online casino account.
How to Withdraw from online casinos via MasterCard?
Withdrawing from an online casino via MasterCard is no trouble at all. However, you have to be wary as most online casinos do not let you withdraw via MasterCard. In that case, you can use Bank transfers, UPI, Skrill, or Neteller to withdraw your amount. If you do withdraw via MasterCard, note that it may take up to 5 business days for the amount to appear in your account. To withdraw your funds, simply go to your profile and click on the ”Withdraw” icon. Select the MasterCard payment option if available and initiate the transaction.
Gamble online with MasterCard
MasterCard is accepted globally. It is unlikely to find an online casino that does not accept MasterCard. It has a stellar security feature and comes with zero liability protection, which means that you will not be held liable for transactions you don’t make. MasterCard has an identity theft resolution service available round the clock. If ever your card is compromised, you can ask to cancel and replace it right away. It has a particular code feature, a private code known to you and the card issuer. The purpose of this code is that if any suspicious transaction is detected, you will be contacted by the card issuer and verify if it’s really you who made the transaction.
How Secure is MasterCard?
MasterCard takes your personal and financial seriously. It respects your privacy and confidentiality. That is why it employs all the necessary measures to keep your account private and confidential. MasterCard’s privacy practices vary from one country to another. There are specific privacy notices in some products and services. When you do online transactions, MasterCard protects you through the following methods:
- E-Commerce protection – Your purchases are covered and protected against incomplete delivery, non-delivery, and physical damage.
- Liability protection – It ensures that you will be only charged for purchases you’ve actually made.
- Transaction alerts – Whenever your card is used, you will be notified.
- EMV chip technology – Your card contains a microchip that stores all your data. Every transaction is encrypted for added security measures.
- MasterCard identity check – It ensures that the purchases, be it online or offline, are made by you.
Most online casinos do not charge any fee for depositing via MasterCard. However, when you deposit and withdraw in foreign currencies, there is a currency exchange fee of 2-3%. There may also be an annual fee of MasterCard Debit or Credit Card.
Frequently Asked Questions
MasterCard is one of the safest and secure ways of transferring money online. It is an international payment gateway with a strong presence in the online gambling world. The majority of online casinos in the world support MasterCard. It includes online casinos that admit Indian players. It is extremely popular among online players because of its reputation and integrity. It is the closest competition of VISA, another major player in the payment industry.
Indian casino players prefer MasterCard over other payment portals because of the ease of use, simple payment processing, and reliable and secure way of depositing and withdrawing funds. Deposits made via MasterCard are eligible for welcome bonuses, which makes MasterCard more pleasing to online gamblers. There are over 800 MasterCard credit cards across the world. MasterCard is also the banking partner of Apple for their mobile wallets. To date, over 201 countries use MasterCard, including India.