PayTM Casino Guide
PayTM is one of India’s online payment services that enable you to deposit money in digital wallets and make payments online. Once you have a PayTM account set up, you can use it to pay for online transactions, including online gambling. What makes it ideal is that it is cheap, easy, and fast. In this PayTM casino guide, we’ll take you through our detailed guide on how to use PayTM to deposit and withdraw funds from your online casino account. We also tackle PayTM fees, Pros & Cons, and frequently asked questions about the PayTM payment option.
Best Online Casinos Accepting PayTM
PayTM is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is the one that pioneered the QR payment option in India in 2010. It is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Today, over 7 million merchants are connected with PayTM in a different business line, such as booking travel, ticketing, renting vehicles, and online gambling. It has become prevalent because of the convenience it brings to its users. The fund transfer is instant, and the deposit is free of charge. In India alone, there are over 100 million PayTM users.
PayTM Pros & Cons
- PayTM is easy to use with its simple and straightforward process.
- The deposit method is real-time and free of charge.
- It is safe and secure as the Reserve Bank of India regulates it.
- It is available in 11 different languages.
- You can deposit and withdraw straight from the casino site using the PayTM app.
- You can even deposit Rs. 500 with PayTM.
- While there is no deposit fee, the withdrawal fee can be a downer. It charges a 4% withdrawal fee.
- There are issues with contacting customer support.
- You should be an Indian citizen before you can use PayTM.
- Just a few online casinos accept PayTM.
How to Create a PayTM account?
To create a PayTM account, follow these steps:
- Visit the PayTM website, or better yet, download the PayTM app as it is the fastest and easiest way to make an online payment and making deposits.
- Once you are on the official site or app, the next thing to do is input all the necessary information such as email address, phone number, and password. When all information is provided, head onto clicking the “create a new account.”
- An OTP (one-time-password) will be sent to your phone number. Key in the OTP and proceed with providing your full name and date of birth. Click the “create account,” and your PayTM account is all set up. Now you can proceed with the next step, and that is to fund your PayTM account.
Important Note: When it comes to depositing your PayTM account, you will have plenty of options such as credit card/debit card, UPI, and net banking. You might want to consider linking your bank account. The transfer of funds from a bank account to a PayTM account is instant and free of charge. The only time a transaction fee will be deducted from your account is when you withdraw your funds.
How to Deposit in an online casino using PayTM?
Depositing money in your casino account via PayTM is a hassle-free process. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the lobby and click on the ”Deposit” icon.
- A new window will pop-up where you can enter the amount and your PayTM account details. When you are done, click on the ”Confirm” button. Your deposit will be instantly credited to your casino account.
How to Withdraw from an online casino using PayTM?
You can use your PayTM wallet to withdraw funds from your online casino account. Simply follow this step-by-step guide:
- Go to your profile and click on the ”Withdrawal” icon.
- You will be taken to a page where you can see all your payment methods. Click on the ”PayTM wallet” icon.
- A small window will appear where you can enter your Paytm account details and the amount you wish to take out. When done, click on the ”Confirm” button. Your withdrawal will be processed quickly.
How Secure is PayTM?
When it comes to your account’s safety and security, there is nothing to worry about as PayTM employs robust security measures. It uses a 128-bit SSL encryption technology, which provides the highest level of protection when dealing online. Whenever a transaction is made, you will be prompted with an OTP or one-time password, and you need to key in the OTP for the marketing to push through.
PaTM does not charge a fee for deposits. It is completely free. Creating an account at PayTM is also free of charge. However, when you withdraw money from PayTM wallet, there will be a 4% fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
PayTM is one of the best and fastest methods to deposit funds in your casino account. It is secure and used by millions of people all over India. You can make payments from your mobile. It is recommended to fund your casino accounts via PayTM. Furthermore, many online casinos give you a welcome bonus even if you use PayTM. There is just one drawback which is its 4% withdrawal fee. If you are okay with it, then it is one of the best payment options to fund your online casino account.